Slider

HELLO AGAIN

My Top 5 Everyday Lipsticks for Pale Skin

Thursday 21 August 2014

Best lipsticks for pale skin, fair skin, lipstick, best, top 5, selection, picks, my pale skin review, swatch

Best lipsticks for pale skin, fair skin, lipstick, best, top 5, selection, picks, my pale skin review, swatch

Best lipsticks for pale skin, fair skin, lipstick, best, top 5, selection, picks, my pale skin review, swatch

I often get asked about my favourite lipsticks, which products I'm currently wearing and what products work for pale skin... If you're a long time reader of My Pale Skin then you'll know about my love nude and pink lipsticks, as they're part of my staple every day look.

I find myself constantly reaching for the same products and I wanted to take this opportunity to share with you the ones I've been obsessed with over the past few months.

I love this peachy coral shade and how it can lift and brighten a look in an instant. I've been wearing this shade so much over the summer and i'm almost convinced I can still make it work in the winter... I love how easy these are to apply and how effortlessly cool they look on.

This is the first NYX lipstick I ever purchased and It's my go to shade for when I need a make up look to carry me from day to night. I love this Rosy shade like to really go for a full matte look when wearing it. The NYX matte lipsticks have a great formula that apply really easily without tugging and don't feel overly drying on the lips either. This Tea Rose colour compliments pale skin so well. I love it.

Possibly the best nude lipstick i've tried in a long time. Bourjois have the Shine Edition Nude lipstick nailed. This shade is actually the perfect pale skin 'my lips but better' shade and to top it off this range has a great formula which is made up from 1/4 gloss! 

I randomly bought the B. Rich Intense Colour Lipstick quite a while back. It was my first and also only purchase so far from this brand. I love this natural peach shade. It has a beautiful satin finish and adds a touch of glamour and elegance to an every day look.

Now you might be wondering why I have two lipsticks which look remarkably similar in my top 5. I Have to say, that having never compared Mac Pink Plaid and NYX Tea Rose side by side before, I can't say I ever noticed. Mac Pink Plaid was the first Mac lipstick I ever purchased and I'm so in love with this shade. It's a slightly lighter shade than the Tea Rose, less deep and wears slightly more pink. If I had to choose just one lipstick for here on in - this would be it.

I love these shades, and If you have any recommendations for others based on these favourites - do let me know in the comments.  I'd love to hear which shade from my Top 5 is your favourite!

Em xxx

13 comments:

  1. Love Bourjois's Peach on the Beach! x

    http://celineavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really helpful, I had no idea how gorgeous Mac's Pink Plaid is! x

    creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like Pink Plaid I think you'd love Snob by MAC. It's slightly more blue toned than Pink Plaid but its an absolute staple for me. I'm doing a little giveaway on my blog when I reach 100 Bloglovin subs for the Snob lipstick, go take a look if you're interested :)

    Charlotte x
    http://styleaked.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/cheeky-bloglovin-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the Nyx Tea Rose shade! It's sooo nice, I think I might look into getting one for myself!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pale too & I love wearing the Bourjois ColorBoost lipstick in Peach on The Beach! I never thought it would suit me but I'm glad I gave it a go (: NYX Tea Rose looks really pretty, I'm a big fan of NYX blushers & have been wondering which product to try next, so I think you've answered my question!

    L x

    www.loulabeth.co.uk // bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not tried any of these, they look lovely though!

    Sam xo sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to check out some of these - being super pale I find it hard to find everyday lip products!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to try NYX tea rose and that nude by Bourjois! In fact also peach on the beach haha oh dear! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tea Rose and Pink Plaid look very similar. I love the purple tones. Very easy to look good on anyone and with any makeup look. Nice choices.

    www.sophschoices.co.uk

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pink Plaid is my all time favourite lipstick, it flatters pale skin in all the right ways. Tempted to pick up NYX Tea Rose just so I have a less expensive lipstick to chuck in my bag!
    Lou Barker xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have some gorgeous shades! Pink Plaid and Tea Rose look so pretty!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I have super pale skin too, and Beige Demochachic is a definite go-to for me! I'm over in the States in a couple of weeks and have just added the Nyx lipstick to my Ulta basket!

    Kitty
    www.kittyblackadder.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow nice blog. I love to use these lipstick as i have pale skin so will definitely order to get these lipsticks. Also the blow bar boca raton is perfect for all men and women to get perfect look. Just visit the salon and get bets offers.

    ReplyDelete